Monday, January 16, 2012

Pretty Little News

So the new short story series I teased last blog is FINALLY live and I can stop being all cloak and daggery about it.
My new smutty short story series is inspired by one of my fave tv shows and here's the cover:



Here's the description:


Ariel Lee and Eli Finch have a secret. During and after school, Ari has been getting loads of extra credit, sucking and fucking her English teacher silly.
But when they both receive menacing notes from an unknown person, all their naughty behavior could cost them everything because someone knows…and is dying to tell.




A pretty little excerpt  since I'm all warm and tingly about it:


***

Ariel
*~*
I sat in US History, doodling in the margins of my notepad and checking the time every five minutes. I’d already read the entire chapter, jotted down notes, and was even half way done with the term paper on McCarthyism that was due in two weeks. My antsy-ness was just increased by the fact that I knew I’d get to see him after school.

Him—Eli Finch.  He was 6 feet of hot. He was easy on the eyes of course, nice lean body that rippled even in those professor-ly button down shirts and jeans he loved to wear. He had these dimples that reduced me to a bumbling idiot and dark curls that wrapped just so around my fingers when I pulled him in for a kiss…god he was gorgeous. But it was more than just his looks that made my body completely spazz out whenever he was near. He was so passionate about literature and exposing the idiots at McKinley to everything from Cormac McCarthy to Fitzgerald and Orwell. Hell, he even made Atlas Shrugged tolerable.

I doodled in the margins of my notepad, checking the time every five minutes. I had so much to do before I went to Eli’s. I wanted a new yum color for my fingers and toes. And there was this new corset I’d eyeballed last week at La Chanteuse that I knew would make his baby blue eyes pop.
My cell flashed to life. I secretly hoped it was him, sending me a naughty text, but it was Emma.

Em:
What’s up after school?

Shit. I’d forgotten to even let her know that just in case my psycho mother followed up that I was officially hanging out with her. Unofficially, well, use your imagination.

Me:
Need u 2 cover 4 me. I’ll owe u 1.

I chewed on my pen, imagining him in a V-neck tee and snug jeans that teased his cute butt. He’d clean up his bachelor pad and maybe I’d actually eat whatever chef-tastic dish he whipped together. But more than anything, I was looking forward to what would happen before, during, and hopefully after dinner.  We’d fucked on virtually every surface in his studio. I mean seriously—you haven’t lived until you’ve boned up against a fridge. Just thinking about his hands roaming all over me sent goosebumps across my bare arms. I gave them a rub as I glanced at Em’s next text.

Em:
Hookin up w mr. f?

I leaned over my desk and made a mahogany curtain with my hair while I plunked out a response.

Me:
Shhh. :)

I drummed my nails on my desk and shot Mrs. London a look, hoping I seemed to be paying attention to whatever she was droning on about.
“So who can tell me more about Murrow’s infamous broadcast?” Her eyes locked on mine and I dropped them to my textbook. She turned away, picking someone else.
I let out a sigh of relief that became a silent chuckle when I read Emma’s response.

Em:
Hehe ;) ur so bad

It was hard to believe that once upon a time Em had been ready to totally D-list me for messing around with a teacher. I’d had to deal with her looks of disapproval from up on her high horse for damn near a month…until I’d caught her between Skylar’s sister’s legs a month ago. After I picked my jaw off the floor, I’d decided against calling her out. After all, Em had completely changed from super neurotic and uptight to chill. It was a win for everyone really.

In fact, all of my friends, once super straight laced, had done some pretty out of character stuff as soon as we hit the magical eighteen. Me with a teacher. Em being all lesbian-y with Missy. Halle with this college stoner dude. Skylar with McKinley’s resident delinquent. We couldn’t have any of our secrets getting out so we made a pact, an unspoken agreement to keep our behavior under wraps…at least until graduation.

But when I thought about Eli’s lips, heat shot to the area between my legs. I had it so bad for him. Now that we’d had a couple of weeks of finally getting down to the nitty gritty, I was like, addicted. I was insatiable. I spent 24 hours being totally turned on and lusting after him.

I glanced at my cell. I still had thirty minutes ‘til the final bell.

“Crap,” I muttered, fidgeting in my chair. If this was Eli’s class, all I’d have to do is signal him and we’d sneak out one at a time for a quickie. Instead, I had to sit in the back of the class with wetness pooling in my panties.

I bit my lip and crossed my legs, hoping the change in position would relieve some of the tension, but it just sent a flood of need up my thigh, slicing over my tummy and settling on my breasts. He had this thing he did with his tongue. Like, insta-orgasm status. For reals. I closed my eyes tight and tried to breathe through the waves, but it was no use. These days, once I got going, there was no calling it off.

I flashed my eyes around me. Most of my classmates were too busy daydreaming about freedom to pay me any mind. The fact that I was even considering this, the fact that I’d worn this dress for this exact reason, was just further proof that my teacher had awoken something in me. I could totally finger myself and tide myself over til tonight. Maybe.

I took my hand and pulled my skirt up my thigh a bit, just far enough to show a little leg without being crazy obvious. I trailed my fingertips along my inner thigh until I hit the dead end of the crotch of my panties. 

God. I was practically seeping through my underwear. I grabbed a hold of my finger and slid the hem to the side.

“So who can tell me why Murrow played such a huge role in the downfall of McCarthy?”

I pushed a finger inside and my mouth fell open.

“Ariel!” Mrs. London said brightly. “What do you think?”

Shit. All eyes turned in my direction. I couldn’t pull out now or rearrange without it looking weird. But it was so hard to think with my pussy bound so tight around my pointer. Throbbing. Oozing.

I cleared my throat and forced a smile. “H-he took a risk by standing up to him and using footage and evidence to show how McCarthy’s accusations were groundless and he was e-ess-essentially a bully. McCarthy was given power by the public, b-but Murrow’s reports helped sour public o..opinion.”

Mrs. London beamed, completely oblivious. “Very good, Ariel! Anyone have anything else to add?”

I relaxed as her and the rest of the class’s attention turned elsewhere. I pulled my finger from my hole and whipped out some B+B Works antibacterial, rubbing my hands together nice and slow as my heart rate simmered down. My phone blinked and I slid the bar to unlock it. Just wait ‘til Em hears about this.

But the text was an unknown number. I furrowed my brow as I clicked to open it. “That was close,” I mumbled, reading the text aloud. My phone flashed red. A new text. Unknown too.

My eyes went wide as I scanned the new note.

Unknown:
Bell’s about 2 ring. Mr. Finch is waiting.

I glanced around me. Someone was watching me. And knew about Mr. Finch. But how? Who?
My throat went dry. There was no way for me to find out who sent it. When the final bell tolled, I practically jumped out of my skin.

I gave the classroom one last sweep, half expecting Noah Wood or Brent Atley to wink at me and make a lewd gesture, but they were too busy being their usual obnoxious selves, hassling everyone to get out the door.

With a shaky finger, I tapped the delete button and pushed the strange text to the back of my mind. It was obviously some mistake. Probably Halle trying to be funny. She always had a screwed up sense of humor. I looped my backpack over my shoulder and pushed out of the room, steering toward the parking lot.

***

And you can buy it attt:

Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Smashwords


!!!

xoxoAudri

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com