Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Truth is out there...

So I've been crazy busy, but I wanted to drop a note and let you know about my new naughty little tale. As hot as daddy stories make me (and put $ in my pocket), I was getting a wee bit burned out so I decided to try something new.
My latest short is all about scifi tentacle awesome and it's called Probe Me.


Charlotte Rivers is just a simple girl from simple means, working full-time as a waitress at the Greasy Spoon Diner. After she gets into it with her husband, she meets a mysterious stranger who promises her a life of leisure and pleasure. Little does she know he’s an alien and has plans to bring her aboard his ship and probe all her holes…

I was kinda inspired by the blonde, plunky waitress a la Sookie Stackhouse...but with aliens and abduction instead of vamps. :)

You can check it out at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords.

xoxoAudri

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com