Friday, January 13, 2012

OMG

Kinda taking a heavy courseload this sem, but it's not keeping me from pumping out oodles of smutty delight. :D
I wish organic chem was this fun...
Anywayz, I have a couple of books out and a really fun one in the works.

Anything For An A (Naughty Co-eds Series)


*exclusive to Amazon (ooo and it's free from 1/13-1/14 so go swipe a copy for your kindle!)
Linky to the book

Kate Gets Two Cocks (Naughty Co-eds Series)

Linky at Smashwords
Linky at Amazon
Linky at BN


They're both about slutty college girls having xxx fun. I may or may not be living vicariously through these naughty bitches.

I'm also working on another series that's inspired by...well, I don't wanna say because I think the idea is smutty gold and I am literally, like, jawonthefloor surprised that no one has thought of it yet. Fingers crossed that I'll have a super productive weekend and will have it out on Monday, but after the week I've had, I have a feeling most of my sat and  sun will be spent with hella drinking and recuperating.

xoxoAudri

3 comments:

Ralphy said...

Ms. London, I thoroughly enjoyed Anything For an A. The things people will do for an A, uh huh. But I have to say I was glad to see the little vamp get what she had coming. And she so completely enjoyed it! I am now one of your fans. Please keep the smut coming! Ralpy.

Ralphy said...

Oh, I forgot to add that after seeing your pictures, you are one hawt looking babe. Kisses to all your pink places. Ralphy

xoxoAudri said...

Aww you're a sweetheart, Ralphy! ;) Thx for the comments xoxo

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com