Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 is gonna be smut-tacular.

Hope you guys had a great Xmas and an even better new year. I'm officially back on campus so things are getting better and better by the moment! ;)

I wanted to update you on the haps:

-Everybody loves free smut, right? Head over to Violet Williams' blog and swipe a copy of the Under The Tree smutbox. Its filled with coupons and such, and you may even get a coupon for two of my erotic shorts. ;)

-I'm hard at work on Our Family Secrets 3. I'm debating making it exclusive to Amazon and jumping on the Kindle Select train. Its a great promo tool, but idk about being exclusive for 90 days. I can't even do that irl!

-Pretty Little Liars starts back up tonite! Woot!


That's all for now.

xoxoAudri

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com