Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Naughty Audri

So...I've noticed a larger than usual return rate on Bred By The Boogeyman over at Amazon and curiosity made me download a Kindle copy for myself (I usually do this, but I'm back in school so crazy busy-ness) and holy crap...the formatting is funky. :/

I've resubmitted a corrected copy and I just wanted to say sorry to anyone that may have bought the wonky formatted copy. I don't think Amazon will allow you to get an updated version for free, but if you email me at adriheartssmut[at]gmail[dot]com, I'd be more than happy to shoot you a copy of the updated version free of charge.

In other news, Bred by the Boogeyman 2 should be out by next week and I'm super excited about it...it's set in an asylum and there's lots of creepiness, monster sex-ness, and possession type stuff. Def naughty, twisted fun.  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com