Monday, July 23, 2012

Hangs head...

May 1. That's the last time I posted.
I know, I know...I'm naughty. And I should be spanked (any takers? :)
I've been doing a lot of traveling this summer, breaking hearts, taking names, making it rain with my smut moolah and all that jazz.

But you guys have been so super supportive and I wanted to stop in and say, "OMG I haven't posted in months!!!" and I'll try to be better. Pinkyswears.

And!

I should have some new stuff coming out soon! I'm working on Probe Me 3, which to be straight up, is the most hardcore thing I've ever written. Those familiar with my work should be able to appreciate just how fanfreakingtastic that could be. ;)
I'm also wrapping up my shameless attempt to cash in on the billionaire craze. I don't even LIKE romancey schmancey and happily ever after but I got bit by the 50 shades bug. Don't worry, it's an experiment, so if it goes tits up, I'll stick with my taboo goodness.

Anywho, just wanted to stop in and say I'm still alive and still writing. Stay tuned for new releases!

xoxoAudri

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com