Thursday, December 15, 2011

Prudes.

So I know I shouldn't bite the hand that feeds me right out the gate, but I just got word from my publisher that Amazon is manually reviewing Our Family Secrets 2 (Pseudo Incest Confessions).

Boo face.

I mean, gosh. I know the cover is ze sex:


but I've seen worse. Like hardcore-ly so.  And as far as the content, I even made sure I used fun synonyms like 'rod' and 'stead' and 'throbbing member' instead of the dirty words I prefer. I mean, if it looks like a cock, fucks like a cock, and tastes like a cock, why are people such prudes?

Keep your fingers that I can get it through on Amazon...from what I hear it's a huge moneymaker for smut writers and mama's got textbooks and bullet vibrators to buy.

Just in case you guys are interested, Our Family Secrets uno and dos are available on Smashwords.

In happier news, I think some PI holiday flash fic I wrote will be up over at Violet Williams' event thingamajig. You can click the yum XXXmas banner for more info on her event. It's got like VIP's and regular joes like yours truly. And you can win shit! :)

xoxoAudri

*edited to add: OMG!!! Our Family Secrets #1 is #32,094 in the Amazon store and its only been live for like a day. So excited. There may be some free smut in you guys' future! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com