Sunday, December 18, 2011

New book, bitches!

Now that exams are done and I'm at home for Xmas, writing smut is the one thing that keeps me from offing my rents. It's a win/win for everybody...I get money for shiny new toys and you guys get yummy smut. :D
Here's my latest...get a load at the DELISH cover:

The story's about a very naughty girl that hooks up with her principal/stepdad. I was kinda inspired when I learned my music teacher from h.s. is now the principal...I was seriously crushin' on this guy. He was older, but still young enough to be cool, he could sing, and based on the chinos he wore, I could almost always make out the curve of his dick and he was Packing. I'm getting hot just thinking about it.
Anyway! Check out the 'Buy My Smut' or whatever if you wanna pick it up.
xoxoAudri

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com